~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Advance Valentine's

When I walked into the lecture threatre, Gen asked, "so you got a rose!" and the next thing I did is to hand the rose over to her and said, "It's for you, it's from (her bf)." I can still remember how surprised she looked and how happy she was. It was so sweet of her bf to arrange this little surprise for her. I guess he would love to do so personally but since he is abroad, he had me to present the rose on his behalf. =)

Have you guys ever think of the significance of Valentine's? I have mix feelings... and too many thoughts is running through my mind now, which i find it hard to pen down. Not feeling too good on Valentine's... haha.

I had a great dinner in Outback Steak with my poly mates. Our advance Valentine's celebation??? =) It was our first time there. Xiao Xiao was crazy over the Onion dish...

So, drooling over it already? ;) Here are what we have ordered too (din get to snap sheng ge's dish)...


I truely enjoyed the dinner... indulging myself in the love of friendship and laughter. It was a good break from "troubling" stuff for that few hours, escaping from tonnes of pending stuff to decide *Breathless* Hope we can more of the gatherings =)

Before ending off... I wanna wish all "Happi Valentine's Day".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home