~*Belle's garden*~

Monday, August 13, 2007

National Dae Updates

Knowing that i can't bear to leave my stitch in the office, Teddy got me a twin stitch- one to accompany me at hm and the other in office.


Had a nice dessert session at Coffee Club on National Dae. Lazy and sweet. Spot the cute little flag on my cake. =)




Look at my Teddy's HUGE yummilicious mudpie. Belle had a share too... *guilty* getting fat...


Witnessed the casing ceremony... memorable.

got a new Arsenal jersey from... who else =) Thank you, i treasure it because it's from ur hard earned. This time round bought a man's cut. Supporter of the best team. haha.


Another dae that is worth celebrating... *heart*


Catched "Rush Hour 3"... a must watch. Better than any other comedy. Audiences were clapping, so imagine how good it is.

That's my holdiday. *Enjoyed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home