~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Convocation!

After 3 years... finally... my convocation! Pictures speak a thousand words.

I thank

  • my parents for providing me with the chance to complete my Uni education, for their unconditioned care and love.
  • my Teddy for giving me his fullest support, walking me through all down periods and being tolerant and understanding. Nobody deserve to graduate from "School of Love" more than him.
  • Gen for being my best study mate and girlfriend. I will never forget the days we laugh, share and revise at the bench area.
  • Shu E and Aaron for adding the love from friendship in my Uni life. We held onto each other during FYP.
  • and all who has been sending me their regards and words of encouragement.

Thank You! My graduation will not happen without you people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home