~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sun with Moon & My Stitch

Little thot: It's great to have someone by ur side who knows that you would like to have Ribena (once in a blue mood crave) without having to speak a word...

Back to my weekly update... I gave Teddy my first pay treat to Japanese dining at "Sun with Moon". Nice ambience and great food (nicely decorated too)... Since we were placed on waiting list, Teddy and I shopped at the new plaza located at clake quay. Teddy bought me a Stitch *happy*... I like Stitch bcos of it's innocent eyes and disruptive character... hee. I can be disruptive at times, esp infront of Teddy. Perhaps, tis explains y i am somehow attracted to Stitch. Teddy also gave me a dessert treat (before dinner... aye, a weird sequence but doesn't really matter to us). Here are some of the photos we took.

Teddy, Stitch, Azabu Sabo desset and happi me...

Sun with Moon @ Clarke Quay...

Stitch is ready to tuck in...

Chawamushi with ginko, chicken and chestnut in it... nice combi.

On the table is one of Teddy's favorite... Oysters!

While waiting for my unagi and clam rice to be ready...

A close up shot... (Hour glass that tells when the food is ready).

All is followed by a lovely stroll... *The End*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home