~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Food Fare in Expo

I worked the earlier shift (8.30am) on Friday cos my senior went for her children's Parent Meeting Session. Dear dear met me for BK breakfast... my fav! That is smthing worth remembering cos it was my first breakfast on a work day. That was a very sweet and good way to start another stressful day.


Work on Friday was comparably enjoyable cos there was nobody eyeing on my every movement and nagging behind me. He went to help out in another department, leaving me to work co-operatively with my senior.

Teddy accompanied me to the employment checkup on Sat morning and after which, we went to the food fair located in Expo. Out of curiousity, Teddy bought a can of "Anything"... it was coke in there... diao. I feel that the commercials for "Anything" and "Whatever" are creative and are successful in impinging deep impression.


Then the usual food... The must get every time we visit the food fair.

1. Taiwan gong4 wan2


2. Yam Paste from Teochew City Seafood Restaurant

Naughty Teddy "kok" a mascot head (the mascot turned to find the culprit... haha) and he wanted to "kok" another... peng.

We then headed to east coast for blading. It has been months since i last bladed but luckily din forget how to and i have Teddy there to hold onto me. Spot my Huang3 huang2 and Teddy's Lan3 Lan2 in the pic ... haha

Next we travelled to Suntec to join the midnite shopping. Shopped till drop!!! haha.. and not forgetting dessert time. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home