~*Belle's garden*~

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Long Awaiting Weekend

Belle was ridiculously careless at work on Thursday... Maybe i just can't work under continuous reminders and naggings behind my back. I know my work alrite, but not as fast as YOU yet and not as familiar in some stuff that i have onli dealt with for once or twice in the past week. Morale= zero on that very dae. Felt more comforted after dining with Teddy, Mr Shrek after work... haha. pay attention to the lovely green shrek's ears. It was his nice effort to cheer me up.


A clearer pic of the pair of lovely green ears... ... hee


I was ok at work yesterday =) When i knocked off from work, i saw a Guai4 Bei3 Bei2 standing near the building entrance... haha... and he is my Teddy! (My love, just jokin alrite). So sweet of him to surprise me at my work place =).

We headed to Mushroom Pot located in Kallang. I miss the freshness of the chicken, fish... blah blah blah and the soup after my last visit with Gen. We were quite kua zhang, we ordered many many food. 4 servings of chicken, 3 servings of fish, 3 servings of da4 bai2 chai4, 1 serving of Kang Kong, 2 servings of paste (which Teddy enjoyed making into round ba4 chuo3, he is so contented that they are so round), 1 serving of sausage, 6 kinds of mushroom, 1 serving of pork and pork liver, 1 serving of prawn, ... aye can't rem liao... plus appetizer... but not as much as u might be imagining right now lah cos they serve in small quantity per serving.

We crossed over to Cosy Bay after dinner...


Enjoying ice-cream for the lovey dovey (the menu says so... haha)

We are going bowling, arcade and hi-tea later. dunno if we will stick to the plan so say tune for the updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home