~*Belle's garden*~

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Belle's Work Life

It was alrdy my 2nd dae at work and i was feeling more settled. For these 2 daes, i have been lunching with a group of 7 young colleaks (youngest is 21) and they are very welcoming. My shi1 fu4 for this week is one of them and he is very patient in answering my chim questions.

However, i doubt i can join them for lunch from next thursday onwards. I am expected to master my shi1 fu4's task by next Wednesday. Starting from Thursday, i will follow my senior's reporting time, 8.30am-6.00pm (9.30am-7.00pm for this week) and learn her tasks. She is a helpful lady but a little strict and stern. Am feeling a little uncomfortable about it.

Am feeling very upset upon hearing that no jeans is allowed on dress down dae(Dun you find it kind of stoopid to still call it a dress down dae?). Those who are close enough will know y i am feeling upset. To many, it is no big deal... well.

A thought kept running across my mind... Why do i start work in such a hurry, even if it is for THAT reason, is it worth it? I dun really know. I think i definitely deserve a longer rest.

It is really comforting to hear some of you commenting that the current job is a good start in the banking field and prospect is good. I sincerely thank these ppl for their encouragement. Well, others commented that i shld be able to get better "deal"... well, i think i dun need you to tell me this. Simply for 2 reasons. First, i am alrdy in it. Second, if it is that easy, you can go ahead.

I hope that I can master my tasks soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home