~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Big Contrast- Busy Friday and Relax Saturday

Friday was terrible. I was sitting in front of the lappie for 10 plus hours trying to complete my 311 report due at 12 midnite. I dun even have the time to sit down for a proper dinner. I completed my report at 11.15pm, bathed, get changed, scanned through the report again, sent it to my prof and head down to Marina Square to catch my 12 MIDNITE show. Omg, can u pictured how chaotic it was. We reached Marina Square at 12.15am... did not missed the show much and we still have time to buy ourselves popcorn, phewww!!! Ya... we watched Mr Bean, a fuuny show indeed that is worth catching.

Ok... after 2 presentations and FYP the week before and 2 reports this week, i decided to put all my work aside for the Saturday. I think i deserved it rite? I had a good porridge buffet lunch at congress,

this is how much we ate... quite alot...


did some window shopping... browsing around through tings to get for our April trip, watched TMNT at Plaza Sing =) and had a nice dinner in Billy Bombers.

The greddy man tying to get enough of milk shake... ;p


My huge burger...

TMNT really brings back alot of childhood memories. It reminded me of how my cousins and i grew up together. Each of us picked our favorite turtle (although there is now some confusion on who picked wad). I remember i picked Michelangelo, the orange turtle with shuang1 jie2 gun4 as weapon. I dunno why i picked that though. But after the show yest, i can say i still love Michelangelo. His character resembles my Teddy's... so blur and comical but mighty at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home