~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Busy Saturday

I had a make-up turorial yest morning... ya... 8.30am on a Saturday. *Peng* Poor Teddy woke up early too and waited for me in school.

Before i began mugging on my report again, we went to the strudel house. Strudel is definitely one of my preferred desserts (and Teddy's too)... =)

See how happy he was...


and i received helium ballons =) It has been a long time since i last hold onto ballons. Well, when one is feeling down, small little things can cheer her up.


This was the view i took from the 11th storey of NLB. Notice the ferris wheel? It is standing so tall and grand. I am looking forward to take the ride.



I was walking around without lenses for the later part of the day... only then did i realise how beautiful the street lights are. Try it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home