~*Belle's garden*~

Saturday, March 10, 2007

FYP...FYP... and FYP.

This week was busy. Life surrounds FYP, Mon till Fri from 10 am - 9.30 pm. On top of that, i had a presentation on Monday, ES102 discussion on Tuesday, ES103 discussion on Wednesday and ES102 class on Wednesday... TIRED!!!

Our FYP tutor is ki ki ba bu bu #%&!*... We followed his instruction and now when it is so near deadline, he told us to change this and that, denying the instructions he gave. Haiz... guo4 fen4!

I fell sick... just recovered from flu but is now coughing... wad a bad timing. Aaron is currently having fever. Hopefully it will not be Shu E's turn next. Guess it's all attributed to stress and over use of our brains. haha. Throughout the 3 years, I have never seen Shu E and Aaron looking so tired and dejected. Well, it's juz a week more to go. We can do it!!!

I am trying to cope with the fear of not meeting deadline and the stress in putting together a report that make sense. Fortunately, Teddy is here to walk me through this tough period. Whenever i stayed in school till late, he will pick me up from school... he will buy me nice food and he will tolerate with my quick-temper. I truely appreciate his effort =).

He just zhong4 rong2 wo3 just now. He knew that i was craving curry fish head and granted my wish... haha, i know i shouldn't be eating that... hmmm... maybe yi3 du2 gong1 du2 helps leh?

It is our 3 years and XX months. Teddy surprised me with lovely candles and gift. Thank you for your effort *muackz*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home