~*Belle's garden*~

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Beauty of Simplicity

Weekend started on Friday night with subway dinner at Raffles City. Very qiao3, after a day of FYP in school, still saw Aaron and his gf at subway. haha...

Teddy decided to prepare Ba Kut Teh supper for me(his first attempt, so I am his guinea pig) because he knows i always get hungry easily. So, we shopped at the supermart in Raffles City. Love shopping there... everything was so neatly arranged unlike _ _ _ _ and it offers a wide variety (though price might me higher).

After which, we shopped around the basement to check out the new shops. I was at Aldo and a bag caught my eyes. Though it doesn't really match my current 'style' (cos it looks sort of mature), I thought it might be time I buy something that match my age more. haha, well i admit i have passed the sweet and cute stage... moreover, it can come to good use when i started working. However, i hestitated cos it is quite costly... then... Teddy bought it. aye, happi but feeling heartache for him.

Teddy started preparing supper at ard 12 midnite. I din help at all... hee :x... The ai4 xin1 Ba Kut Teh turned out to be TASTY! There are button mushrooms in it, my favorite ;).


One thing i muz confess... i did not help to do the dishes after the dinner. Oppss.. lazy and tired me *blushed*.

My family went bai4 bai4 this morning. I was happy and feeling thankful for Teddy's effort. Last nite, I was asking Teddy if he is willing to learn to cook lu3 dan4, ngoh2 hiong1 (wu3 xiang1) and soup from my grandma bcos i love to eat them. This morning, he raised the topic to my grandma and expressed interest to learn =). Bcos of his initiative to start a conversation with my grandma, i got a chance to chat with her more than i usually does. Glad to have a more expressive Teddy.

My parents, grandma, Teddy and me had lunch at Shuang1 Xi3 Luo2 at Paya Lebar. Wanted to have dim sum there but they only serve proper lunch during New Year festive. All of us agreed that food tasted good. Phew!!! (cos i suggested the place)... but 4 dishes cost us 100 over bucks. I felt it is worth it, not only for the quality of food but also the warmth felt during the meal.

Dunno when I caught flu... sneezed the whole day. This is already the fourth time i fell sick this year *peng*. Still, Teddy and I went Marina Square to catch "Norbit".

Before the show starts...

Popcorns, popcorns... Yummi


It's a nice and funny show that is worth the watch.

We decided to settle down for some hot drinks after the show. I was sitting outdoor waiting for Teddy to be back with coffee... he came back with a Project Shop bag I was eyeing on a while ago. My 2nd bag for the week *guilty*. Teddy felt it is time for me to change my "worn out" bag. Thank You. *touched*

I looked sick... >_< -->

Though we did nothing special this weekend, I enjoyed myself. =)

As I am now sitting in front of the com, i am sipping away my ai4 xin1 gan3 mao4 cha =). I guess i will recover soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home