~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Phew!!!

It was late morning when I experienced a very scary incident... As mentioned in my previous entry, I was working on a report... Half way through, the msn was not working properly and I decided to restart my lappie (At that moment, my lappie was already switched on for approximately 40 hrs???).

That was when my lappie "crashed". None of the files could be open and none of the program could be launch. I tried offing and starting it again... I repeated it once, twice, thrice... *starting to panic* was thinking about the need to redo the report I have been working on for the past week... was thinking if tutor would buy my story.

Fortunately, after the eigth try or so, I finally retrieved the file and everything is back to normal again... phew!!!

Moral of the story: never overwork lappie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home