~*Belle's garden*~

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day

I was uncertain about the dinner and stepped out of the house with a heavy heart...

The moment i was in the crowd, i observed the people around me... some were drowned in bliss, some were looking anxious when travelling to meet their partners (with beautifully wrapped gifts in their hands), while others were alone on their way home. What about me?... I dunno... was putting myself in the shoes of those who wished for but were not expecting a celebration. Some how, I feel sad.

I met Teddy and things turned out fine. He gave me a leafy rose... haha and we headed to Jumbo seafood at clarke quay... Well, it is definitely not a romantic place to dine in (in fact, there was not even a single pair of couple there)... however, the most important is to enjoy each other accompanion and the food, isn't it?

Here are some pictures we took... (gosshh! I brought my camera without SD card in it *peng*- blur me, so have to use Teddy's hp)

We promised not to spend on gift for this valentine's but still he prepared little surprises for me...


Cheers to our 4th Valentine's...



Table covered with many many dishes (chilli crab, steamed fish, veg)...


plus another (scallop in yam)...


Teddy in the fish tank???


Another surprise awaiting me... after dinner... Sparkles!!!



and bubbles!!! (see, i can blow nice nice bubbles- back to childhood)



I wanna thank Teddy for the wonderful nite. muacks.

Valentine's prolonged to the 15th... =) Gen gave me a pressie, which she named Noddy... look at how cute she is (I said it's a she, I dun care...heh) ... Thank You, Gen. I will take good care of her, so sweet of you.


I think that concludes the Valentine's... *a happy and contented Belle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home