~*Belle's garden*~

Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Unexpectd Supper and Breakfast

I was mugging on my report the whole of yesterday... deadline is tonite at 23:59... omg, chu2 xi1 ye4... wanted to do some shopping before the long weekend but couldn't :(

Teddy and I decided to have a little picnic dinner at lower seletar since I can't leave my "workstation" for long. Teddy was resposible to get the food and he turned up at my house with my surprise supper... my favorite durian studel!!!



and my surprise breakfast... my favorite four leaves sandwich!!! yipee...



Alrite, I am off to breakfast. After which gotta continue with my work... hopefully can finish before my dinner. Looking forward to tuan2 yuan2 fan4 and da4 nian2 chu1 yi1, my self-declared time off from work... yeah *excited*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home