~*Belle's garden*~

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lunar New Year (continued)

Da Nian Chu Er

My family would gather at biao2 jie3's place for dinner on every chu1 er4. This year ye3 bu4 li4 wai4... however, there was no steamboat this time round *sob*... it's alrite, my tang2 jie3 and i had feedback to the "official in charge"-my gu1 gu1 (auntie) so hopefully we can revert back to our steamboat dinner next year... hee... i guess my biao2 jie3 must be swearing now cos she holds no fancy for steamboat. bleh

The cousins (Teddy later joined) then decided to catch "Just Follow Law" at Jubilee (just within walking distance). To our surprise, all tickets for 9.30pm were sold out... omg, at such a ulu place. We ended up getting the tickets for 11.50pm.
Since we had 2 hours before the show starts, we drove to J8 and settled for some desserts at Cafe Cartel.
Managed to snap some photos there.

The waffles that Teddy said tasted like mi3 chian1 kuay4... aye, i dun think so lah.

Ice cream i've ordered. Yummi~


Here comes the funny shots... gor gor gonna kill me for posting.. oopss :x

First shot taken sneakily... gor gor commented not nice.


So i take again... observe my biao2 jie3's look (not realising that she is in the pic too). Maybe in her mind was, "Wa, wad an effort taken to smile for the camera". I thought both of them look cartoonic in this pic =)


One last shot taken before we left for movie. Taken with my tang2 jie3 who (like myself) loves photo taking.

Da Nian Chu San

I woke up pretty early today *yawn*. Early compared to the past 2 days (11.30 am and 3 pm). wahhaaa.. *oink oink*

By 10.30am, my place was already flooded with my maternal family. I think there were about 20 people in the living room... re4 nao4 leh.

I left for Teddy's place to bai4 nian2. Feeling pretty good to be dressed in my favorite pair of jeans... simply love the crytals on both pockets *sparkling sparkling* (can't see them clearly in the pic though).


Yeah, finally we headed to Sentosa Flowers 2007. The theme this year is "Rhymes in Bloom". Teddy and I were the excited 2, looking forward to the monorail ride.

We were trying to figure out where the chips are hidden in the cards. Well, apparently there isn't any but how does the machine read the access card when tapped???

Pictures taken at the train station and in the train...



Pictures taken at the garden... Do visit it if you guys have the time, quite a nice walk.


I did not push Humpty,
trust me -->

Oh, I met the King! -->




Dinner was at Marina South with my jie3 mei4s... our tuan2 yuan2 fan4. =) *wamth*


~ A Fun Filled and Lunar New Year with My Loved Ones~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home