~*Belle's garden*~

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Lunar New Year =)

If I would use one word to describe my Lunar New Year, that would be "GREAT"!!!

Reunion Dinner

I declared that New Year started on san1 shi2 wan3... Reunion dinner was at a vegetarian restaurant... I was excited and looking forward especially after submitting my wordy report that afternoon. The food was good and i was chatting and chatting away… hee. Simply love being around my paternal family.

First dish was Yu2 Sheng1... Lao1 ah Lao1 ah...



Dining in process... Spot my lovely grandma on the right. She is the one who brought me up. My grandma is a mordern ma2 ma4 who can cook nice dishes. =)



and here are my dearest biao2 jie3 and tang2 jie3...


After the meal... a picture of all who were present at the dinner. Proudly present, MY FAMILY! =)



In the same nite, I received chocolate love letters from Teddy... Yeah! Those who have been reading my blog will know that this is the last snack to satisfy me.



Da Nian Chu Yi

The first person I saw when I woke up on Da4 Nian2 Chu1 Yi1 was my Teddy. The feeling was... sweet. This was the first time he came over to bai4 nain2 on the first day of lunar new year cos he usually does it on the third day. I can still remember the sweet morning peck on my cheek and I remember that we held a long conversation (though I was still lyin in bed, covered with blanket). Teddy gave me an ang bao wor but I am not going to spend it.

*Shy*... let me show you my lovely bag, though abit too cute for me lah... but i just love it.

Me in my new dress (abit zi4 lian4) ... hee.

My paternal family will always gather at Ma2 Ma4's place on Chu1 Yi1. We have a new member with us this year, my pretty niece.


Wanted to carry her but she was too overwhelmed with attention. =)

The family had lunch... I must let the whole world know that the lu3 dan4 that my grandma always prepare is super duper nice. It is the best I have ever eaten and I believe nobody else can be on par to her standard, not to say exceed. bleh.

After which, the cousins went Chun1 Dao4 He2 Pan4. This is our yearly practice cos we would each take a photo with our respective Shen1 Xiao4 figure as well as a group photo at the stairs, with the youngest standng in front and oldest last in the row. I believe we will continue this practice in the years to come... rite?

Next highlight will be our KTV session. It was the first time I breathed fresh air in the KTV room... felt so comfortable. I know smokers who are reading me will kill me but I am thankful to the new rule that banned smoking in KTV. wahaha.

Here are some photos we took...

The sweetest yet mighty three...


The 2 new members added to our family strength since last year... =)


and the group photo..

Teddy joined us later.


All the others left before 2am while Teddy and i stayed till three... Sing... Sing ... and sing through the nite... lalala.

Alrite, too long a post, i will continue the update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home