~*Belle's garden*~

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yu2 Shen1

It was Teddy's off yesterday so he travelled with me to campus and picked me after my lessons. We went Whampoo market for dinner... we had my favorite fish head steamboat. *slurp slurp*. It's the best one i've ever tried so far and i've been patronising it for years.

At nite, the usual "strange" noise was calling outside my window... "hee hee hoo hoo, hee hee hoohoo" *imitation of a monkey* (There are variations on different nites.. haha). My Teddy was here to surprise me with Yu2 Shen1. It was so sweet of him to tell me "We must make an effort to lao1 yu2 shen1 every year"... Why sweet? Cos he remember little details like we did it last year and bcos of his effort to get one for us. Thank You ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home