~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

School, School and School

I have been in school from 9am to 9pm these few daz... GE classes in the first half of the day and FYP in the later half. My GE, "Instruction Designing" is pretty interesting. It taught us the right way to structure and deliver a lesson. This Friday, my group will be teaching the class to make non-baked cookies. Hope everything turn out to be fine =). Other groups are presenting topics like how to perform CPR, how to be an ultimate socceer fan, how to make DIY mask, hair care and etc. Cool, isn't it?

Long hours of work = Tiredness + More easily agitated. Last night was trying to get my group of 6 to start working on a presentation plus report due in 2 weeks. Responses were disappointing except 2. haha.. Was very irritated cos my FYP is due in 2 weeks time too. Can't afford last minute work. While I was "venting" my anger on my poor Teddy (I was puching him continuously... not using much strength lah), the smart him filmed it down using his handphone... I wasn't aware at all as i was back facing him. He gave me the comical face and said he had evidence to prove my violence (in a very proud and happy tone). This was enough to make me laugh, and till now when i recalled of the same incident, i smiled.

Alrite, back to FYP. tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home