~*Belle's garden*~

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Teddy is Back!!!

My Teddy is back from his business trip. He bought me Krispy Kreme as promised... On top of that, he surprised me with Darrell Lea chocolates and POUND PUPPY!!! Although it is not the breed that i've been looking for, i am simply glad to have one after so many years of searches. =) I am still brainstorming names for this new pet. hee... Hope i can meet more pound puppies, small, medium and large as i travel... hoho *greedy* hope to meet the one i was carrying in my arms in childhood daz.

Here are my pressies...


Ta da, presenting the delicious doughnuts (I can still remember reading about Krispy Kreme in marketing class when i was in year 1).

and that was me trying to have a bite on the doughnut at past mid nite. oopss... *guilty*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home