~*Belle's garden*~

Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Mini Feast

Finally, there were a few hours for me to breathe. The mini feast that was postposed was held yesterday... We had a wen1 xin1 dinner at the new Bottle Tree restaurant located in Katib. I was not feeling too good so we ordered smting simple. Here are some pictures taken...




After the dinner, we observed the people who were prawning. I was looking elsewhere when i heard "eee". Only then did i realised the lady nearest to me caught a HUGE prawn. If you guys tried prawning before, you would know that prawns actually have 2 additional long legs (something like crab but long and thin) unlike those seen in market. The one that was caught yesterday had legs maybe slightly longer than a 30cm ruler when it's body was onli like 15 cm. Interesting, isn't it?

Tomorrow is my turn to catch one too. I hope i can cos i caught none the previous time at east coast. hee... I hope i can take 2 hours off to go prawning. I have 3 reports to be submitted by next week... arghhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home