~*Belle's garden*~

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tired

I have been busy with job search... sending in applications, reading up on the companies and job descriptions, attending tests and interviews and receiving calls after calls from agencies. I shld be happy... but i am feeling terribly low. I am lacking the confidence, seriously. I dun tink i can outdo the other applicants esp in the assessments i am required to go through... feeling very uncertain and stoopid. I am flying off tml evening but i have interviews in the first half of the day. I hope my efforts are all worth it...

Feeling unwell lately... guess i am either too beat or down with fever.

My NZ trip is from 27th April to 5th May. Will update once i am back. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home