~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The First Weekend After Exams

Shopping Spree!!! <-- It summarized my weekend. Shop till drop from Friday to Sunday... haha... With every $150 spent in Marina square, one will be entiltled to $20 bossini voucher and 1 box of chocz. We brought home $60 worth of voucher and 3 boxes of chocz... so you can guess how broke we are now. oopss... Well, some of the stuff are necessary for the coming NZ trip (i.e. swiss knife, teddy's scarf and long sleeves)... (Trying to find excuses for overspending :X) Dinner at Kenny Rogers on Fri nite...




Shuang1 Qi2 Lin2... Yummi. Milk Tea and Strawberry flavours.

Dinner and Desserts on Sat nite...


Here are some of the things we bought...

Teddy's...

Mine...


My new track shoes... I need it so much cos my previous pair gave me blueblack under my nails after the 10km run. I tested it out yesterday nite. Went for a 4km run. This pair is definitely thumbs up!!! worth the buy.

Oh... I have bought the tickets to "The Phantom of the Opera". Yeah!!! I have always wanted to catch this musical. Luckily it is extended and luckily Gen informed me of the extension. =) I am looking forward to it (16th May).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home