~*Belle's garden*~

Monday, April 9, 2007

Examination Period

My exam will start (and end) on the 18th. Right now preparing for that super volumunious module. Guess i will onli have time for the next update after 18th, so ppl... pls remember to continue to patron =P

Teddy have been feeding me with his self-cook-food. It was Good Friday and he woke up early to buy me breakfast at Chong Pang as well as to do some market shopping for lunch ingredients (He can bargain like an auntie wor... *I guess he will kill me*)... Well, you might have guessed, i was still in bed... hee

I wish i could relate more but... have to go back to my book soon... so here are the pictures. Conclusion: The sweetest meals i had.


Lunch, Teddy prepared my favorite gang3 zhen1 fish, steam egg and lotus soup =)

Serious man preparing curry fish head for supper on Saturday nite...


Remember the fish head you saw in the pic posted somewhere above ... ya, it's now in the curry.


Hope he will still cook after exam... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home