~*Belle's garden*~

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A New Chapter of Belle's Life is About to Begin...

I have fought the battle. It is now up to the marker to judge my performance... Many thoughts are running thru my mind now as i recall how i spent the 3 years as an undergraduate. It is a torturous experience and i can't believe i endured through it... Time flies... Juz like wad Eileen told me the other day, "I still remember you telling me you wanna quit, but now you are coming to the end of it" (Some thing along the line).

After writing and scribbling in the exam hall yesterday (the paper is impossible to be completed in 2 and a half hours lor... the setter must be crazy), Gen and I lunched in Secret Receipe located in Plaza Sing. It have been a long time since I sat down with her, have a good meal and chat... and i love the feeling of having the opportunity to do that with her =) . She is definitely one i love talking and listening to.

People commented that we look alike... wad do u think?


Teddy gave me a surprise dinner celebration yesterday. He brought me to "Bungalow" in United Square. Ambience is excellent. It is away from town so its not crowded and noisy. The restaurant plays smoothing Jazz and service is good. The place is so comfortable that we sat there for around 2 hours without realising.

The outdoor seats... (Teddy mentioned indoor is nice too)

Cheers!!! ...



The apetitizer... Seafood platter. I regard it as above average, The seafood is real fresh. There are prawns, scallops, fish and Calamari in this big plate.


Teddy with his seafood and pumkin baked rice.

Me with my grilled lamb cutlet. Hmm... it was a little disappointing cos the lamb was some what over grilled.
and... the special Fondue. There are 12 mini scoops of moven pick ice-cream (my favorite) =) The texture and taste of the chocolate is excellent!!!

Alrite, so much about "Bungalow"... Hmm... exams over, it's time to start my job hunt. diaozzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home