~*Belle's garden*~

Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy Weekend

Had our dinner at Genki on Friday nite. Nice and appealing food. The pot contained... soup!


I had a busy Saturday. It was enjoyable on the whole but too rush for a weekend. Racing against time definitely ruin my weekend.

I attended the wine appreciation course in NTU with Christabel. It was an informative session with a cute speaker. Christabel and i were helping ourselves with the biscuit, bread, nut, raisin and cheese throughout. hee... We also tasted the gooseberries, which i always thot is meant for decoration (it is the orange round fruit with leaves wrapping it, can be found as decoration on cakes). Well... it tasted like tomato. We both enjoyed the session. Christabel, right?



Teddy fetched me from school and we headed down to Vivo so that i could do some shopping for office wear. Next, we headed to boat quay to meet goli and zhen jie... and four of us went "partying" at Mind's cafe. We had a great time, with laughter filling the session... So finally, i have a chance to relax and let go of all the tension.


Sunday was great with my loved ones... my most respected ma2 ma4, my parents, my aunties and uncles, my cutest cousins (and their partners), and Teddy. We had a mother's dae lunch buffet at Holiday Inn. Food is not bad and dessert is good. Most importantly, we had alot of fun, especially when trying to decorate the dishes.

Well-decorated desserts...


The lovely cousins...


This was the art piece from the mighty cousins... I started with the dog's head (well, the rest mistook it as a bear), jie jie suggested it's clothes and hands, i think gor gor suggested the strawberry hat, huiying suggested the heart shape and hong yan the black berry. =) This is simply us, my lovely family having fun together.


Huiying wanted to hands on too and this was her masterpiece with jie jie contributing the idea of the red butterfly.


My family...


My ma2 ma4... =)


The most comical and yet sweetest siblings on earth...

Quan2 Jia1 Fu2 (aye, 4 more missing from the pic) ...



Next, we had a great bowling session. It has been donkey years since i last bowled. I did not bad in the 2nd round, with 86 points... haha, not bad for an infrequent bowler ok. After which, jie jie is kind enough to give me a lift home. =)

That concludes my weekend. Looking forward to the next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home