~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Looking Forward

Belle is looking forward to the Beijing trip this coming Wed. Not bcos of the destination (China has never been my preferred location)... but bcos i really need a getaway from my work. Seriously, I started work too early... i can feel it... can't really perform and give off my best at work. I hope i can have an enjoyable trip (plus my wonderful NZ experience) to compensate for all the rest i have missed. I hope to have a great time with Teddy (with no arguement, no work related topic and with all the loving stuff- just like back to the Langkawi time). I wonder if this little wish of mine can be fulfilled.

I will be back on the 4th June. =) After which, i shall excel in my work!!! I believe i can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home