~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

La La La...

I bumped into Ryan last week outside his work place. Only then did i realise that he is working in the building beside where i am. =) We lunched this afternoon and I truely enjoyed myself throughout that hour. Listening to him is inspiring and i learnt alot (from treasury ops, life perception and travel) from him. I am glad to know that he is doing well in his career. Hope to see him real soon again. =)

Met up with Zhen Jie after work. After passing the ai4 xin1 bian4 dang1 to my Teddy, Zhen Jie and I headed to dim sum dinner. Feeling good to see that Zhen Jie enjoyed the food... she even da bao for tml breakfast... haha. Zhen Jie is just like my elder sister (or maybe mummy... hee :X), miting up with her is always that comfortable. =)

It's Gen's birdae and she is currently in UK. I am now chatting with her over msn =). She is my girlfriend!!! We are always sending hugs and kisses to each other *warmth* Gen, happy 22nd and looking forward to see you in July.

I thank Ryan, Zhen Jie, Teddy and Gen for making my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home