~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sick Again.... Arghhhhhh...

Belle got up feeling unwell yesterday, was feeling weak and giddy. When I reached office and spoke the first word, i realised i alrdy lost my voice. In the late morning, I was shivering under air-conditioned. It was this day where i dismissed the thot about lack of love in office.

3 colleaks of mine were urging me to go visit a doc and helped me in the enquiry of my medical card, which i have yet to receive and which i needed for claims. This afternoon, i received another colleak's msg to ask about my condition. Am feeling touched, seriously. =)

Fever has subsided. Sore throat and cough is still there though. I am reovering... =)This is my first medical leave since i started work. Did not expect this coming. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home