~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mighty Cousins Picnic

Yippee... one week leave starts tml. Plans alrdy made for Monday, Tuesday and Friday. I will prolly go shopping for the remaining 2 days... gotta shop for the upcomin occasions... *excited*

Someting upsetting happened at work on Friday. I wonder y are humans so afraid to make mistake and admit when they have made one. Don't they find it guilty to hide or push blames? Well, they made me reveal the truth. Alrite, it's over... hope they learn from it.

Yesterday was our (the mighty cousins) picnic day. Everyone was present and each brought along some food to make this picnic possible. =) Though the slight drizzle ruin our plan to picnic on the spacious, green field... we managed to spot an unoccupied pavilion.

Little Sijia was the center of attraction. This one-year old plus cutie niece of mine is already walking... and she really loves to walk around.
I would say the picnic went well (except for the little grumble abt mosquito bites) ... perhaps we could organise a bbq or camping session in east coast next time round. *I will certainly not forget to bring along mosquito coil* =)

We had a nice dinner at vivo, hk cafe. Food is unexpectedly ok... hee, but wun change my view abt the one located in MS. When everybody headed home or out for party, Teddy drove me to changi airport and there we have my favorite cheesecake... that concludes a beautiful Saturday. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home