~*Belle's garden*~

Monday, October 15, 2007

Time to Update a Little

It was an enjoyable day before i went back to my gong1 zuo4 gang3 wei4. I went for my wakeboard lesson in the morning and sweetie girlfriend picked me from the country club =). And... there we started our "adventure". It is always fun to be a passenger of Gen. We chat, get lost, explore and have fun together. Our intial plan was to lunch in town but we ended up in zoo! Nice Ben and Jerry session. Along the way, we had a quick snap at... Turf Club. Aye... well, that was not very on the way but most imptly, we enjoyed.

Check out the wonders of Gen's cam. Notice the colour of our outfits?

Over the weekend... =) *Pampered
some works of creative children... heart them. do take a look on the way to esplanade.

and he watch me ride on Sunday. Nice Breakfast session.

Looking forward to next weekend. Plans alrdy made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home