~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Analogy

I went jogging with Zhen Jie tis evening... as usual, i did some tinkings while doing that. The run todae affirmed my view that this sport is very similar to life. One needs motivation to move on or to finish. One will mit his/her up and down slope. It really depends on one's mental strength and attitude to bring his/her through the different stages. You will mit people who encourage you along the way (i know who they are in my path).

Not too long after i started the jog, i told zhen jie i am tired. In my heart, i doubted my ability to cross our targeted finishing line. I "dragged" and thought i would stop any time soon. To my surprise, i picked up the momentum after a while. I am still unsure of the driving force, but i am certain at that point in time, i wanted to complete the run. I did that and would consider my performance satisfactory.

Associating that to my life.... i am tired, nothing more to describe. Seriously, i wanted to move on, but am uncertain of when this unknown driving force will kick in. I am looking forward, though not with a very positive attitude. I hope the situation will not be so adverse that is enough to make me stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home