~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Racing Against Time

My senior is on one week leave and i am given the responsibility to cover the workload of 2. It's pretty challenging as i have to meet many cut-off time and to ensure that cash balance is in place. I can't lunch out since at least one have to be present at all times. However, i am fortunate to have a bunch of colleaks who are willing to lunch-in with me. Though i am drained, i am kinda enjoying the empowerment given. It's time to prove myself and to fend off all unfair judgement made about me. 3 daz past and 2 more to go. I am not sure how it will turn out but i am trying my very best. Do wish me luck.

My teddy has been buying me breakfast for the past 2 daz. I thank him for the extra attention during this tired week. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home