~*Belle's garden*~

Monday, August 27, 2007

Special Weekend

  • I would rate my weekend 8.5/ 10 (Perfect if not for the hipcups- doesn't really matter now).

  • Night safari on Friday after work. I was tired and dozing off on the journey there... but got a little excited the moment i alighted. Wasn't my first time there but it was our first. =) Lots of entertainment from Teddy in the zoo. *roar... roar* haha.

  • Nice pasta on Saturday afternoon.
  • Botanic Garden... Lovely place. Will definitely be back for a picnic session.
  • Father's birthday celebration. One of the best seafood restaurant i have been to (much better than Jumbo)

  • Bay run on Sunday with Zhen Jie, my best jogging partner. She was with me for 2006 Standard Charterd run, Mizuno run and many evening jogs... more to come. Very qiao, saw aaron a few metres away from the start point. I was anxious to complete the 6km run because someone was waiting for me at the finishing line. It took me about an hour... He was indeed there, with mineral water and 100plus in his hands. He presented to me his 21.1 km medal. =) Three of us went to my favorite ba kut teh in ang mo kio... lots of childhood memories.


  • Durian puffs and swiss roll baking workshop with.... Teddy! He is so sweet to enroll for the class (before i know) as he knows i love to bake and he feels that it would be fun if we could attend the class together. I was a little disappointed to find out that it was not a hand-on lesson... but well, we enjoyed and learnt. We were the youngest in the group. hee.
  • My favorite fish head steamboat.

All would be impossible without Teddy. I hope every weekend could be as lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home