~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Grandma's Birthday Celebration

Many colleaks commented (positively) on my dressing on Friday. This is because they seldom see me in other colours beside white- I am well-known for my white outfits within Treasury department. haha =) Well, it was ma2 ma4 birthday, an occasion worth dressing up for.

My family had our dinner in AMK. Many many dishes at a very reasonable price. Not a grand dinner but the warmth is definitely not lacking at all.


After dinner, we gathered at our grandma's place for cake cutting. I observed more smiles on her face this year as compared to the last (is my observation correct?). Perhaps more of us were present this time round? I am not sure, but simply feel happy to see those smiles.

The beautiful cake...

Lovely sight, isn't it?


The lead, most respected woman in the family.

My family... still absent of 8.


The grandchildren in the family... The 4 (gor gor, jie jie, xiuhui and huiying) who fight, had fun and grew up together.

Half way through the photo taking session, firework was up in the air. My cousins started going "where? where?" diao! ... still, a cute sight i would say.


Finally settled down for another photo... us with the added members (Huiying's husband and my Teddy).


There was no movie or bowling session planned after the dinner... hmpf... hoping for one but it's ok.. Teddy lined up a lang4 man4 (as my cousins said) activity for me. =) We headed to Demsy Hill (near botanic garden), and settled for some desserts in Dome. It's a very nice place for chill out and relaxation after work.

Isn't he great? *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home