~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Irony in My Life

I am a poly and uni graduate in Banking and Finance... but I never love working in the banking environment. I do not know how long i will be trapped. I admire my friends' courage in pursuing their interests by doing a switch in their field of studies. I envy my colleagues who are tai-tais to be. I do not mean that i dun wish to work... but imagine putting a rabbit with many lions. This rabbit will have to disguise and put up a strong front equivalent to that of the lions in order to survive. I bet this rabbit would love to stay in a more harmonious environment.

I see no better alternative than giving in my best effort to strive in this vicious industry. I wun wan to turn into one of those ferocious lions... I only wish to turn into a strong and sucessful rabbit. I truely hope i can so wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home