~*Belle's garden*~

Friday, August 24, 2007

Ridiculous

A message was sent to me through friendster.

Hi,Saw your profile/photos and was interested to get to know you, and hopefully we can proceed further. To be honest with you, I am married and have a successful career. What I am looking for is some kind of excitement to spice up my life. You can say that I am indeed looking for an extramarital affairs with no strings attached. Companionship, dinning, outing, travelling, you name it. As I've highlighted that I am married, so it will be a very secret affair. Weekends will be totally out for me, but you can spend times with your bf or friends. So we can only meet during the weekdays. And with that, I will also give you a weekly allowance of $1000, monthly will be $4000 if you agreed to proceed further on our first meetup.

Just a brief description of myself, I am 35y/o, average looking, athletic built, a romantic and a very friendly man. Some friends say that I actually look younger than my age.As this is the first time I am proposing this, so I am working the best way for both parties. And I am open to any suggestions that you may have.

If not, I am sorry to intrude your mailbox, please ignore this mail. Thanks for reading.

Kelvin

Good money huh... but well... MAY HIS WIFE DISCOVER HIS DESPICABLE, SHAMFUL, UNFORGIVEABLE, INCORRIGIBLE ACT REAL SOON!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home