~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mooncake Festival is Coming Soon

I was extremely drained on Friday... heavy workload plus a big arguement the previous day. Finally near 7.30pm, i left the office. I walked slowly towards the MRT station with a heavy heart. As i walked, i heard foot steps following closely behind and suddenly a leafy rose appeared right in front of me. I did not spot him as he was hiding at the ATM lobby. He managed to put a smile back on my face again.

Leafy rose growing on my bed room wall?


I did some shopping on Saturday for Sijia's (my niece) birthday gift and for the coming HSBC's dnd.

Angel stitch (spotted while shopping in Kiddy Palace) for me... hee. Simply heart it.


Mooncake festival is coming... i will (must) get Marriot's durian mooncakes by next week before they are sold out. It's the best durian mooncake ever, trust me!!! Teddy and i went to Chinese Garden on Saturday. Hmmm... it's our 4th time there to shang3 deng1. =) I dunno if Teddy is still feeling the same. We even brought some cool stuff to enjoy... haha. Check out our photos... ya, by the way, marine theme this year (something new).


I hope the next visit will be with this same guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home