~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Love This Weekend

I have been quite quick-temper recently... After giving some careful thought about the causes to all the frustration in me, i came out with an answer- I am feeling insecure and unsettled for all the waits and uncertainties that have surfaced at this stage of my life.

  • Waiting for my probation to be over (waiting for my appraisal)
  • Waiting for my chance to get converted
  • Waiting for my holiday in October and November
  • Waiting for my day
  • Uncertainties and waits in someting that matters most

I am also grumpy because of my weight gain. I know it sounds silly... but it just make things worse with all the troubling things.

Of course there is something to be happy about. I had a great weekend... sweet, which is one important factor to perk my weekend.

Teddy appeared down my office on Friday with a big fat rose. =) Women (most), including myself just simply couldn't resist flowers. Something so simple yet sweet that made me forget all tough time i had at work.

Teddy and I prepared pasta on Saturday and headed to our big "project" in a beatiful place.

The garden houses beautiful swans and funny squirrel. Funny cos... Teddy and i were about to leave for dinner and spotted a squirrel lying on the road. It was breathing heavily. We thought it fell from the tree and was hurt. When i was trying to think of ways to help the squirrel, another crowd came... a boy gave it a very gentle kick and the squirrel jumped and run. haha... was that "gotcha"??? We also wathed Rat-ta-too-eeeeee on the same night. Though not that funny as compared to Simpon, it has good story line. The "popcorn" in my hand is GV membership. It's free... if u are interested can register at it's website.

My pressies over the weekend... *heart teddy*

Am i still one as the gift says? haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home