~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Updates =)

Friday was HSBC's dnd. The party's theme was planetary and i was in Perceptin, the green team. I was all dressed and excited for the event. However, it turned out to be quite a disappointment. The programme was pretty uninteresting, food was not satisfactory and most importantly, my colleaks and i did nt get to sit together. It was free-sitting and we went late, that's why. It was a new experience for me though, witnessed the HSBC's spirit. I took a precious photo too... featuring my CEO (Guy) and I... hee. He is so...... tall.


By the way, one of my colleaks told me that the number one my wrist band kai1 lu4 wei2 jiang3. I din buy of course... diao.


That's me and my favorite colleak. Work life is more interesting with her. ;)


I mentioned about my favorite mooncake in the previous entry. My manager told me on Friday that Marriot's mooncakes were out of stock (in all three outlets). It was really depressing to hear that. I told Teddy about that and he reassured me that he will try to get it for me. And with much effort... presenting... Tada!


It was the first ting he did after work on tat very dae (while i was attending dnd). Thank You.... and yummi. The cuties in the pics are sweet thoughts too.

We juz spent our zhong1 qiu1 jie2 together. Great food in Pearl River :) but cost a bomb :(. Poor Teddy feasted with me even though he is still suffering from pain due to tooth extraction. He bought me a lantern but for some reason i threw a little temper, which i later felt so silly for it.... oops.. sorry. I love the lantern, seriously and thanks for your accompany.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home