~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Leave Seems so Short

I had an enyoyable Monday with my sistas. Theme of the dae was "tai tai dae" and we kind of lived up to it... *guilty* haha.

We had dim sum lunch at Vivo, hei1 se4 hu4 lao3 da4. The food is thumbs up! The must try is its queen of siew mai and custard bun. =) *Yummi*

We did quite a bit of shopping... and... i received my birthday gift!!! =) . Although the gift was lacking in some surprise element, i love it for 2 reasons : it a gift from my precious sisters and i am crazy over gems stuff recently.

Dinner was at Sushi Tei. Ambience was gooooo...ood!!, wif lots of privacy. Nice Unagi Ju too ;)


When we were travelling home, we chatted alot on our secondary school days. We recalled the bithday gifts received, how we used to spend our christmas together...etc. Those were indeed sweet memories =). I always thot that school life is someting that i dun wish to remember... i realised i was only half rite. It is the mugging and stressful time that made me frown. However, time spent with these sisters constitutes beautiful memory, which i definitely treasure =)

2nd day of my leave was spent in Audrey's, my hair stylist place. I colored my hair brown again! You guys must be tinking, such a weird time to do coloring since CNY is so far away... haha, can't wait lah. I will be going back on 8th dec ... to.... shh, prelude as below.

Alrite, it's shopping time!!! tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home