~*Belle's garden*~

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

So so sooooo... much to Update!

11 Dec (Tuesday)

I was on leave and met up with one of my bestest primary school friend. She is so sweet to keep the stuff that i gave her 10 over years back. Although they are just some simple drawings, they are so well-kept. *touched* It was an enjoyable lunch session at Ichiban Boshi.
15th Dec (Sat)

Teddy and I went for our yearly x'mas shoots... the same old christmas tree and the same old us. =) and before that, we had a steamboat feast.
16th Dec (Sun)
My parents gave me a birdae treat to jumbo! *slurp* and after the dinner was a secondary classmates gathering at Brewerkz. I am glad to be welcomed, thank you people.

18th Dec (Tues)

I met up with Eileen and Wendy for dinner at MOF. My dae at work was bad and i am really grateful to have them to cheer me up. Thank you gals for the treat, the very meaningful and special bdae present (I love it lots) and the x'mas gifts. So sorry if the gift i got was a disappointment *forgive me please*. And, thanks clam for the lift home.
19th Dec (Wed)

Yes, steamboat again... but this time was at congress! It was holiday eve =)

20th Dec (Thurs)

Finally, the sample grad photos were ready for viewing.

21 Dec (Fri)

The department was filled with warmth and love on this very friday. My colleauges was distributing their x'mas pampers =) I got candies for my team, which i wrapped patiently. Jack gave muffins, Irene and Wenxiong gave chocolates, there was turkey ham from dealers and log cake from the euroclear team. In addition, the lunch buddies held a mini birdae celebration for sweetie Jacelyn.
22nd Dec (Sat)
I love the time spent in Mount Faber. Teddy brought me there before our 11 plus show to witness this tallest "xmas tree". Thanks for the reassurance after the big fight. Oh ya, Alvin and the Chipmunks is a nice show to catch.

There are many many activities lined up for the coming week, shall update once i find some time to. ;) So stay tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home