~*Belle's garden*~

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Dae

My birthday started on 7th Dec. I am so thankful for the lovely celebration in office. I bumped into xiong didi in the pantry while he was preparing to surprise me with a chocolate-ty cake. haha... that was a very funny scene, with xiong didi's shocked look. That was followed by Azman and Gis rushing to the pantry with the intention to kan4 shui3... but well, abit too late. =D The team, together with my lunch buddies gave me a pretty Swarovski bracelet. Thank you so much *loved*!

The fun and lovely colleaks...

The great helpers...


It was the department x'mas party on that very same day. Gis and I sneaked our partners in. haha. I am happy to be the bingo winner and one of the lucky draw winners... yipee, 40 bucks vouchers in total =) was that a birthday gift from HSBC? hee.


I gave myself a birthday pressie too... my hairdo and i am happy with the change. My parents, Teddy and i reported to my hairstylist on Sat... all hair done for my graduation photo shoot =) I am anxious to look at the photos in another few days time. Hope the photographs dun capture my surfacing double chin. *prays*

That not the end. more updates coming up... tired *yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home