~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disney On Ice

Teddy bought 2 tickets to Disney On Ice. Though it may sound a little kiddish for the already passed quarter life us, it is definitely something that can excite his wife. The theme this time round is "Princess Wishes". And after the lovely show, we sat in Brewerkz to catch how Liverpool thrashed Man U and next how Aresnal thrashed Black Burn... yaya... 2 matches in a row. Though I never approve of Liverpool, i enjoyed their triumph over the arrogant Man U.






We finally started (at a much relaxed pace for now) our wedding planning. We have booked our wedding car... and that is going to be my dream car!!! I can't wait to jump into it on 24th October. =) I am happy to have found some very enthu (close)helpers on my big day.

Oh ya, I am going to mention our new oven. It helped me make things like cheesey wings, salmon, toast, pasta, muffins... and of course the beneficiary is fatty Teddy. Am going to get some receipes from Huiying so that I can bake nice cakes with it. hoho.

Next, Teddy decided that my 5 year old lappie should retire soon and bought me a Fujitsu, which I am now currently typing on. Nice lappie with good speed (perhaps the old one was too overloaded with junks, hence speaks for it's lower speed.... opps =X)

Oh, by the way, Goodwood Park's durian pastries are back!!! so durian lover must go try ya. It's durian strudel (new product) is super shiok, I would say. It has a huge serving of durian paste... but please share it with someone or you will shun durian for the next few weeks. hee...




I am on leave tomorrow. Am super looking forward to it cos it's my gown selection. I hope i can pick something i like. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home