~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yawnnn...

Haiz, in a wink... my one-week break ended and i will be back to my desk tml. There are tonnes of work waiting for my return (thanks to my senior). BRP testing, stationary indent, recon of charges... blah blah... plus daily operations. *sucks* For the next 3 months, i will be slogging... all i can do is to look forward to my next leave--> 6th Oct, if i rem correctly.

Looking back, i could have a better spent break. I was way too occupied with planning, running errands and pushing myself to do tings i doesn't wish to...

One ting worth mentioning was the picnic at Botanic garden with zhen jie on wednesday afternoon. She made a wonderful company... except for the little flare when she tried to broach stuff i wish to put away *sorry*. I am glad she enjoyed herself. =)
July will be a busy month for Teddy and me... lotsa tings to work on... counting down to 4.5 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home