~*Belle's garden*~

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The First Fight

I "fought"..... with.... my HR. Time flies and it's time to relook at my employment contract. Sad to say, there is zero headcount to convert me to perm even after the one freaking long year. They promised a place for me NEXT year though since the maximum roll over for a HIP is 2 years. So.... HR rang me last fri to discuss about my pay. I do not know where the courage in me came from when i heard the adjustment. Though it should be considered satisfactory, i expressed my discontent and gave my quote (that is very unusal of me cos i am always very, and i really mean VERY, accomodating to pay). The conversation ended and yesterday morning, HR got back with an additional offer of $10 bucks from her initial quote. That's damn insulting, i felt. I gave them 3 GOOD reasons to justify my quote and finally.... >_< Total disgust, that concludes all. I work for sense of achievement and satisfaction and since i can't get them in my current job, give me at least monetary compensation alrite. Well, i do have my reasons to stay put for the time being so dun question me.

Random thought... Is hurt a result of trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home