~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Earlier than Expected

My solemnisation is brought forward. Initially, we have decided to go ahead with the date that meant alot to us. We had even informed the resort of the desired date. This decision was made with the misconception that it is unnecessary to pick an auspicious day for ROM.

It was until i went to the library last weekend that i found out, to my horror that it was a total opposite. The book of feng shui states that the legal marriage counts and should be observed instead of customary. The latter could be held in convenience.

Knowing that the intended date is unfavorable to some of our immediate family members, Teddy and i decided to heed the advice to change date. I guess you would have did the same when the people affected are your dear ones. Of course, as an extreme Saggitarius (perfectionist), i was pretty upset with the change and to face the fact that marriage is not only about the two of us. But, as long as our family stays harmonious and healthy, this sacrify is all worth it.

The horror came when we were told that another couple has tentatively booked the location on the changed date and they were given a few days to consider and confirm. It was a total upset!!! I was fustrated over the uncertainties. It was Teddy who comforted me in his own ways. Teddy also "pestered" the wedding planner for the outcome everday, all because he wanted me to have a gd nite slp sooner. Thank You.

I am thankful that it turned out to be a gd news (Phew!!!). The slot is awarded to us. This should stop me from being too worrisome for the time being. I hope i can be a happy BTB from now. Teddy has promised to help me be one. =)

Oh ya, our dae will be in end of this yr, earlier than expected.

Next in line to solve will be the issue of leave crashes with other officers. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home