~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lau Hei.... Huat ah!!!

I did 7 lau heis in the year of rat, my highest record ever... aye, but still i din win a cent in the hong bao toto that my section pulled together to invest on. As one who detest gambling, i am shocked to find out that a set of 10 numbers cost $105 bucks!!! Alrite, everyone in my section is back to work after dreaming for a week. Hai2 shi4 jiao3 ta4 shi2 di4 bah.

Irregardless of whether the numerous lau hei did help to change my luck, i enjoyed my 5th, 6th and 7th.

5th was with my Teddy... yeap, just the 2 of us. Teddy replaced the fish with clams since i dare not take the former.


6th was a dept lau hei. I was one of the fun club commitees this quarter and am in-charge of organising the new year celebration for the treasury dept. So, we put together a dept lau hei and a high tea buffet.


7th was a section lau hei held on the same day.... yeap, 2 in the day. Very wen1 xing1, i would say. =) I love my colleaks except for ahemmm.... the one i mouthed abt. hee.

Overall, i did enjoy this chinese new year. Teddy helped to give the 15 days a good conclusion with tang1 yuan he prepared. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home