~*Belle's garden*~

Monday, January 28, 2008

Counting Down... ...

Just like any past year, i would always pop by chinatown near CNY. It's is perhaps the only place to experience the festive mood. I passed by the wayang stage (i pen abt last year) and came to remember that my blog is turning one soon!!! My blog has always been a platform for me to express my feelings since i am less expressive verbally. I hope that all my entries so far have not bore u, my supportive readers.

Yup, back to my night in chinatown... the nian2 huo4 are pretty much the same, the crowd is reduced though. One interesting ting that caught my attention would be the raree show. I am sure the older generation know and miss this. The narrative was done in an overly expressive manner *creepy* but the viewers seemed to be enjoying quite a bit. =)

Another highlight would be the famous ang moh's big fat sausage. Yes, finally tried it and turned out to be yummi. There is generous fillings of cheese (my Teddy's fav) *slurp*. See the anxious him in the queue? hee.

The very next day, i was back in chinatown for a dim sum feast in Hong Xing restaurant. It was my turn to treat the two comittee members of mao2 mao2 cong2 club (next would be back to ZC's turn). There is a short story of how i "founded" and named this small club of 3, which i shall not elaborate. I love the push cart concept but the food is not super duper good to mit my high expectation for dim sum. Well, most importantly, we enjoyed.

A little update on my major preparation. We started our location scouting. We inspected two locations and will be going for another two over this coming weekend. I gained some thoughts ever since the preparation started... the planning could be a very stressful experience without the help of one's partner. Initially, i felt i was all alone to do all the thinking (since i have more time to do so). I am glad that Teddy sensed this frustration in me and he is now trying to assure that he is with me in all little ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home