~*Belle's garden*~

Friday, January 11, 2008

Random Updates

I took my first leave of 2008 on 10th and 11th. Needed a good break after slogging in office for 3 weeks.... alone to handle daily operations; reconcile charges and solve stationary issues. So here I am... sitting in front of my lappie, providing updates for the past 2 weeks. =)

30th Dec (Sunday)

I had a good catch-up with girlfriend at Vivo. =) Thanks sweetie for the gift and treat. Hope to meet up soon again for all the celebrations.

31st Dec (Monday)

I had a good dinner at Mushroom Pot to conclude the year. I went through a roller coaster ride through 2007 and all netted out to be a slightly above average year. The most memorable events would be my graduation, the entry to the banking industry and the "promotion" in my relationship. I hope that all the unhappiness experienced in year 2007 will not be repeated and I hope that those realistic wishes of mine could be fulfilled in 2008.


06th Jan (Sunday)

I tagged along to Tat Siong's parents visiting day at OCS. It is a very memorable place... I could remember years back when i attended Teddy's social night and the day i witnessed Teddy's passing out parade. This day, i had a chance to climb up that OCS tower, a tower which I used to teared upon sight whenever things dun go well in school. Teddy also showed me around to where he used-to bunk. *an unexplainable feeling*

10th Jan (Thursday)

It was our 4th Anniversay and Teddy was really sweet to arrange a fish reflexology session for us. =) It was a relaxed experience under soft-lights, undisturbed. The school of African Spa fish swam up and gently nibble on our feet. It was ticklish at first... hee but overall was an interesting experience. That was followed by a nibbling massage by the foot and shoulder reflexologist.

We went back to where we started for dinner. *sweet* is the word to sum it all. I am glad that Teddy love his gift and I am thankful for another generous pamper from him. =)

Finally, preparation is officially starting. *looking forward*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home