~*Belle's garden*~

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Season!

24th Dec (Monday)

I was the last in the Fixed Income section to leave... No choice, have to wait for meps system to close for the day while others left early thanks to the low trade volumn. I wasn't grumpy cos i was looking forward to meet the big brown bear.

We had a good Christmas eve feast in baker's inn. I heart the warm chocolate cake! Surprisingly there was no queue at all. =)

25th Dec (Tuesday)

It was a very wen1 xin1 Christmas picnic with lots of good food =) *sweet* Aye... curry fish head was spotted in the pic. I know it is a quirky addition to the occasion... but i was craving for it and it was nice of Teddy to prepare it.


26th Dec (Wednesday)

Full attendance for the sisters gathering at Waraku! It was followed by a drink session at Orchard Mandrain... Nice Catch Up!!! I am looking forward to the next.

27th Dec (Thursday)

Ying Wai gave a treat to Riverside Indonesia Seafood Restaurant *slurp*. It was an enjoyable dinner (though a little disturbed by a really mao2 de3 mao2 mao2 cong2... haha) Thank You Ying Wai.... but... but it is my turn next and the guys have alrdy decided to kan3 me at Hong Xing Dim Sum restaurant.

29th Dec (Saturday)

I am an owner of the following asset. Thanks to Teddy... who decided to get me one in order to keep me occupied and stop me from worrying sooooooooooooooo much.


On the very same day, we headed to vivo... and had nice chocolate ice-cream in a nice little undiscovered shop. I love the furnish, the chocolate-ty ice-cream, the little box, the cookie-making set and it's t-shirts.


It is a super duper well-spent week... isn't it? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home